Subway lines 1 and 4 regularily fail because of some events around the
Coulomb Street Triangle, namely:
- Train in Jungle eastward does not get proceed
- 2 trains jam in the tunnel before Cow Bridge northbound
- L1 train jams with L6 train on the join turnout towards Stn (L1 always
stands at the same place, with the first wagon right on the turnout
- Trains in Erd4W do not get proceed
My suspicion is that this is caused by one or a combination of of the
- L4 ignores stop at Uic4E
-> thus passing into shared tunnel at speed of 2, following L1 drives
up, stops, L4 frees section, following train jams.
- L1/L4 ignore LATC rail at 1/4 divider turnout (approaching from Cow
-> Erd4W is not freed
-> If L1, train is emergency-braked by CST intermediate stop and comes
to halt right on the join turnout to line 6
obsolete, as the section in question has been equipped with interlocking.